about Coach Lollie
ADHD & Executive Function Life Coach
ADHDer – business owner – wife & ADHD parent
I am a wife, mother, and business owner with ADHD, parenting two boys with ADHD, so I understand the unique challenges of growing up with ADHD as well as navigating adulthood and parenthood with ADHD.
That’s why I am driven to help families, students and adults navigate the ADHD superhighway.
- just embarking on your ADHD journey;
- feeling overwhelmed or stuck;
- struggling at school, work, or home or with friends and peers;
- or, steering through a life transition with ADHD playing backseat driver?
My coach approach puts you, the client, in the driver seat, and I am the supportive passenger and navigation assistant you invite to join you on your journey.
Along the way, you and I will…
- figure out where exactly you are today;
- determine what your destination is (set your goals);
- map out your journey (make a plan);
- spot the potholes (challenges) along your way;
- learn to leverage your strengths and utilize strategies and tools to smooth the road in front of you;
- evaluate your progress and make adjustments to your route (your approach);
- and develop new confidence to take on new journeys in your future.
Coach Lollie is proud to be a member of the ADHD tribe, is committed to breaking down the stigma that many still perceive surrounding ADHD and is passionate about helping fellow ADHDers (and those who love us) find the joys of having a fast brain.
Coaching Q&A Chat
Schedule a FREE, 20-minute chat with me! It’s your opportunity to explore how coaching can help you learn to steer through life with more control & confidence!
Presenting, Speaking & Guest Appearances
- Minimize Admin Time & Maximize Coaching Time: software & systems for coaches – 2022 International Conference on ADHD
- Rough Cut ADHD Con 2022 Day 2 – ADHD Essentials Podcast, Episode 243
- Rough Cut! Reflections from Day 2 of the International Conference on ADHD 2021 – ADHD Essentials Podcast, Episode 210
- Rough Cut! Day 1 of the 2020 International Conference on ADHD – ADHD Essentials Podcast, Episode 157
- COVID Q&A with ADHD Coaches Lollie Weeks and Kyra Todd – ADHD Essentials Podcast, Episode 125
- From ADHD Kid to ADHD mom & ADHD Coach – ADHD Essentials Podcast, Episode 109
- Rough Cut! Day 2 of the 2019 Annual International Conference on ADHD -ADHD Essentials Podcast, Episode 102
- Parent Your Child Like Their Future Depends on It: Creating a Scaffolded Parenting Approach to Support Executive Function Skills Development in Your Child with ADHD – 2018 International Conference on ADHD
- Behavior Management and Skills Development Strategies for Neurodiver Campers – Summer Staff Trainging, Needham Parks & Recreation
- Teaching Parents to Help Their ADHD Child – The Miss ADD Show