about Coach Lollie
ADHD & Executive Function Life Coach
ADHDer – business owner – wife & ADHD parent
I am a wife, mother, and business owner with ADHD, parenting two boys with ADHD, so I understand the unique challenges of growing up with ADHD as well as navigating adulthood and parenthood with ADHD.
That’s why I am driven to help families, students and adults navigate the ADHD superhighway.
- just embarking on your ADHD journey;
- feeling overwhelmed or stuck;
- struggling at school, work, or home or with friends and peers;
- or, steering through a life transition with ADHD playing backseat driver?
My coach approach puts you, the client, in the driver seat, and I am the supportive passenger and navigation assistant you invite to join you on your journey.
Along the way, you and I will…
- figure out where exactly you are today;
- determine what your destination is (set your goals);
- map out your journey (make a plan);
- spot the potholes (challenges) along your way;
- learn to leverage your strengths and utilize strategies and tools to smooth the road in front of you;
- evaluate your progress and make adjustments to your route (your approach);
- and develop new confidence to take on new journeys in your future.
Coach Lollie is proud to be a member of the ADHD tribe, is committed to breaking down the stigma that many still perceive surrounding ADHD and is passionate about helping fellow ADHDers (and those who love us) find the joys of having a fast brain.
Advanced CPS Training
with Dr. Ross Greene
Teacher to Teacher Training
Special Education Law & Advocacy Boot Camp
Youth Mental Health First Aid Certified
Other place can find me –
Schedule a FREE 20-minute Coaching Q&A Chat
Your opportunity to explore how coaching can help you
learn to steer through life with more control & confidence!