Raising Boys with ADHD: Secrets for Parenting Successful, Happy Sons
The second edition of the best-selling Raising Boys With ADHD features the latest information on research and treatment for boys with ADHD. This book:
- Empowers parents to help their sons with ADHD find success in school and beyond.
- Covers topics not often found in other parenting guides.
- Provides a strength-based approach to helping boys discover their strengths and abilities.
- Helps boys become motivated, successful, and independent adults.
- Discusses the preschool years, early diagnosis, and strategies for teens transitioning to work and college.
Filled with practical knowledge, a dynamic action planning guide, resources, and tools needed to help parents address the many strengths and challenges of boys with ADHD, this book provides parents with encouragement and hope for the future.