1. (1) Scan the QR code with your phone camera to download the App or (2) Search “Smart Pill Reminder” in the App Store/Google Play Store to download the App.
2. Open the App, go to the “Device” page and then enable Bluetooth permission.
3. Remove the tab to activate the battery.
4: Press the button and the blue LED will flash once to indicate the smart pill box is on, then press and hold the button for 3 seconds, the blue LED will keep flashing to indicate that it is pairing.
5. While the pill box is in paring status (long pressing button and blue LED keep flashing), under “Device” page, click the “add device”, then the App will search and connect to your smart pill box (the pill box will beep and LED stops flashing), after the connection, the screen will show the pill box name “P1”, “connected” status and remaining battery.
6. Set custom medications reminders on the app according to your needs, you can set a low inventory notification, for example if you set 1 as the low inventory notification value, then you will be notified when there’s only 1 pill left in stock.
7. To make sure the latest reminders are synchronized from app to your pill box via Bluetooth, please go to the “Device” page to check if the “Last Sync Time” has updated. (If you need to create a new reminder list or update the list, please repeat this action)
8. When it is time to take pills, the smart pill box will beep, the green LED will flash and your phone will ring to remind you.
9. If your app doesn’t send medication notifications in a timely manner, please check the troubleshooting on the setting page.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.